Acreage For Sale*SECLUDED/ISOLATED: But well under an hour to active city life: Capital District, NY, Berkshires, MA, and Southern VT including both an International Airport and Top 10 National AMTRAK Station.
* MOVE IN at closing (2 bedrooms) and build your dreams on this sprawling 96.5 acres oasis of crystal clear water Lakefront with sunny sandy beaches, boat launch, seasonal camp, and docks; AND Terrain including miles of roads and nature trails, sand/gravel banks, streams, fields, and treed woods.
*HEALTHY ENVIRONS: Mountain fresh air is healthier, cleaner with less humidity and smog. Healthy lake: underwater spring fed, flows over dyke spillway, aquatic life and fish thrive. Low footprint: clean woods and grounds; plentiful wildlife, 1 family ownership since 1924.
*STRONG INFRASTRUCTURE: 75’ Custom Designed Year Round 2 bedroom Mobile, 24’ X 24’ Concrete Seasonal cottage w/sheds, 8 post 16’X24’ shed, Drilled 18 Gallon Well, 4 Bedroom Septic, 200 amp Electric service, and several other structures.
*UNDERPRICED: PLEASE ASK for a data sheet/owner prospective that illustrates why this property is an incredible value.
DIRECTIONS: Off the radar; cloaked high atop the Rensselaer Plateau on 180 acre Dyken Pond (elevation 1626’); this parcel is comparable to the Northern Adirondacks (i.e. elevation Saranac Lake 1545’) but near to cities and both International & National transportation. From the lake and lower level area, it is a gentle slope to the top (1752’ elevation) which is also level and offers many panoramic views including a few overlooking “million dollar homes” and the lake.
- Beds: 2
- Baths: 1.0
- Lake: Dyken Pond
- Acres: 96.500
- Waterfront: Yes
- Waterview: Yes
- Water Frontage: 300
- Dock Type: other
- Dock Description: 3 docks: Square ,
- County: Rensselaer County
- Lake Community: All day sunny sandy beach
- Heat/AC: New Furnace Nov 2020
- Garage: Awesome Shed
- Fireplaces: Several; 1 from the 1920s
- Property Taxes: Pro. 2,159, School. 2261 Tot 4420
- MLS #: 202110077
|Click on map to activate|
|(Open in Google Maps) (Bing Map)  (Mapquest Map)|
|Stephen Rall, Homeowner
View other listings (1 total)
PLEASE REQUEST DATA SHEET
|Visit our Website|
|Ad Number :||945700|
|Added:||Jun 03, 2021|
|Updated on:||Jun 03, 2021|
|All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.|