For SalePRICE IMPROVED! INTEREST RATES at historic LOWS! NOW may be the time you can enjoy a purchase like this!
You've worked hard.... you've planned for this day. And NOW you want the lake home you've been dreaming of.
NOTHING screams "I'm at the lake" like the look and feel of a true LOG cabin! And a Kuhn's Brothers is a Cadillac!
Let's take a tour so you can SEE how special this home really is! CUT AND PASTE the VIDEO LINK HERE into your BROWSER:
STILL NOT CONVINCED? READ ON:)
This beautifully finished 3+ bedroom - 3.5 bath STUNNER with 2 woodburning fireplaces rests in a pine-studded setting on quite Cave Heights Ln near Rough River Dam State Park. On the Breckinridge County side of the lake - it's in a very popular neighborhood, known for it's friendly feel, low-key restrictions but carefully maintained properties.
Air BnB is possible here - and so is a big family gathering if you decide to have one. LOTS of parking options, BIG bedrooms, an extra loft space that would easily accommodate the kids and their kids - and extras to boot:) With HUGE decks and patio areas that will handle a bunch of outdoor seating.
A big, HUGE garage - that can be divided to provide additional living space if you want to finish it - OR you can keep using it as the seller has - to store 2 boats and 2 vehicles. NO need to pay extra boat storage fees if your's fit in the space!
INSIDE you'll find just as much luxury living waiting for you. Just peek inside the front door and you'll see:
- BEAUTIFUL (engineered) hardwood floors that will survive wet footprints, puppies and all that lake-living brings to them.
- GORGEOUS structural accents in the design and construction of the beams and interior logs.
- WOOD burning fireplace visible as you open that front door!
- OPEN great room, with a cathedral ceiling that is super for family gatherings that allow the cook and the crowd to interact.
- OPEN dining area that easily seats 8 -10 without a hassle.
- WINDOWS that let the outside IN - and doors that spill out from the great room, and master bedroom, onto the decks.
- KITCHEN that is well-equipped and rustic chic' with over-sized hickory cabinets!
- LAUNDRY just off the kitchen in a nice pantry area that keeps your crowd well organized.
- COZY living area around that fireplace!
- BIG, stone fireplace that extends up into the cathedral ceiling on the main level.
- Primary bedroom SUITE on the main level that has a large bath and a HUGE closet. French doors that spill out onto the deck for morning coffee are a plus:)
- Just inside the front door is a convenient 1/2 bath for guests.
UPSTAIRS you'll find two LARGE bedrooms with big dormer areas that can accommodate extra beds or cribs:)
BIG guest bathroom on the upper level. And a large, open loft space overlooking the great room complete the upper level.
DOWNstairs you'll find another cozy living space surrounding another big, stone fireplace. Direct access to the exterior patio.
A WORKSHOP/HOBBY room perfectly placed for those projects on your bucket list. And another 3/4 bath that makes cleaning up after a day on the lake a breeze!
The rest of the lower level is that HUGE garage. But - can be additional living space if you want more!
OUTSIDE there's PLENTY of poured concrete drive and patio space.
PORCH SWINGS on the front and back provide that perfect place to sit and contemplate all the best things about life at the lake.
A FOOT PATH to the small inlet behind the home provides easy access to the lake for kids and adults alike to play in the water! Launch your kayak, float a large mat or just play in the sand at the waterfront.
A T-DOCK at the community access is just a short golf-cart ride away. It affords TWO SLIPS; boat in 1 and wave runners in the other?
Everything about this home makes lake life EASY as it can be!
Rare that you find all this in ONE package!
Some NOTES about the property:
1) T-dock with 2 slips to transfer with COE approval.
2) Buyer/Buyer's Agent should contact COE for any questions re: dock transfer, path permits or flowage easements.
3) Buyer/Buyer's agent to verify all measurements.
4) Most furniture/furnishings are available. Appliances INCLUDED in list price include kitchen stove, refrigerator, microwave and washer/dryer. 5) Small shed at back of lot may encroach over property line onto adjoining lot.
6) Septic tank to RIGHT of home; lateral field in back.
- Beds: 3
- Baths: 3.5
- Sq Feet: 3180
- Year Built: 2007
- Lake: Rough River Lake
- Acres: 1.410
- Lot Dimensions: 147.5x385.9x186.2x351.7
- Waterfront: Yes
- Waterview: Yes
- Water Frontage: 147.5
- Dock Type: wood
- Dock Description: T-dock with 2 slips to transfer with COE approval.
- County: Breckinridge County
- Lake Community: Cave Heights
- Heat/AC: Electric Heat Pump (2); Central A/C
- Garage: 2 car over-sized lower level entry
- Siding: Log
- Yard: Some landscaping; partially wooded lot
- Roof: Dimensional Shingle
- Stories: 1.5
- Fireplaces: 2 - large, stone woodburning
- Property Taxes:
- MLS #: 1552449
|Click on map to activate|
|(Open in Google Maps) (Bing Map)  (Mapquest Map)|
|Cathy Corbett, Managing Broker
View other listings (23 total)
Greater Rough River Realty Group
Please say you found it on Lakehouse.com!
|Visit our Website|
|View Video/Virtual Tour|
|This is Ad No:||730937|
|It has been viewed:||2128 times|
|Added on:||Jul 24, 2020|
|Updated on:||Nov 12, 2020|
|All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.|